Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wednesday night fever

So I was REALLY sick!

I am a basically cool person (temp wise....not necessarily personality wise! ;-)
My temps normally never even reach 98 degrees, usually more like 97.5, last night before the Tylenol Cold kicked in my temp was 100.5

I was so dizzy, that when I took the baby upstairs to change her diaper I decided that wasn't the safest thing to go up and down the stairs, so I used the diapers from her diaper bag instead, and hoped that they would last until DH got home from work.
I can't remember the last time I had a fever like that. My face felt like I had a bad sunburn, almost like it was swollen because my cheeks actually hurt.
My muscles hurt...everything hurt.

I woke up around 4-5am drenched in sweat, but feeling much better since my fever had broken. My temp is 97.7 this a.m. so I think I'm back to just a regular cold. I just feel much better not having a fever, even with the other cold symptoms.
Needless to say, DH called and canceled Shiloh's appt. and I'll reschedule when I get my voice back.

Shiloh was very good for me when I was feeling bad. I had just brought out some toys that she hadn't played with in awhile so she was entertained with those. The living room was a wreck of toys everywhere but she was happy and content. :)




No comments: