Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Packing up

Not sure when my laptop will be packed up.
DH is out of the house at the moment, so it could be when he comes back...or maybe tomorrow but I thought I should get my emails and posts out while I can!

Both girls were sick a little bit last night, a few hours after they fell asleep.
We were just so bummed out about that. :(
Shiloh had gone more than 24hrs without getting sick and we were so hoping she was over it.
This morning, I gave them both some meds and the version of Pedialyte drink that the Dr. gave us. Shiloh really liked the drink and keeps asking for more...but once again we're taking things slow.
Ugh. It's just so frustrating.

The girls have had so much fun with a deck of cards from the airline that DH requested on our flight. There are way, way, less cards than a standard deck now, and Vivi chewed off the corner of the 10 of spades, and the remaining cards look like they've gone through the laundry...but the girls love them!
Vivi wants to eat the cards mostly, which is a pretty cool magic trick but I don't think she has it down correctly yet. ;-)

I have a lot to do to get ready for our flight so I better get to it. :)

No comments: