Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sing me a lullaby :)

Sleepless nights lead to migraine days. :(
Vivi was tired too this morning, since she's part of the reason for my sleep-deprived night. She freaked out when the sweater I put on her this morning was too big and she couldn't find her hands....then instantly started giggling when I folded her sleeves back and Ta da! her hands reappeared.

Yeah, we don't function so well or happily without sleep. ;-)

She took a very long nap this morning which was so nice for me and my pounding head.


I had to put Shiloh in time out once today. She made a huge mess playing with her food with her hands.
She knew she was in trouble too, I think it was one of those...I know it's bad but it's just sooo fun! type deals.

A few seconds into her time out she starts calling me "Mama? Mama?"
"Yes, Shiloh?"
"Mama, can I have a book?"


Hmm, yeah and may I get you some chocolate milk and a cookie? Oh wait, I'm busy cleaning up your mess!
I guess she thought her punishment was a little boring.

Later we were playing hide 'n seek and Vivian peeks into my hiding spot and starts growling at me, lol.
When I tell her "shhh", she takes her soggy toy out of her mouth and tries to put it in my mouth, giggling.
She's trouble. ;-)

Tonight, during her bath she was trying to say "bubbles" she held her hand out to me and said "bub-bah, bub-bah" and she wanted me to put bubbles in her hand. :)

I've mentioned how Shiloh just loves the show, "Dancing with the Stars" well tonight we were singing a whole bunch of songs together from "Jingle Bells" to "ABC's" and I started singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and I had to stop and listen to Shiloh singing.
Oh, so funny!!! She sings...
"Twinkle, Twinkle...Dancing with Star
Twinkle, Twinkle....Dancing with Star!"

No comments: