Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Christmas prep

Vivian's two molars are coming in nicely now.
One is almost fully in and the other close behind it. I checked her teeth the other day to see how well they were doing and discovered now her whole upper gum is swollen and lumpy.
I almost cried. :(
The gum is so swollen that I can't even determine which teeth are really the cause, molars or canines...or maybe just the whole caboodle.
I was sooooooooooo hoping that any additional teething would wait until after Christmas.
It really seemed to start bothering her yesterday and since then she's been gnawing on frozen washcloths and velcroed to my leg, and just pretty irritable.

At least she's still been eating pretty well. She loves mini cheese rice cakes and still is a fan of pasta.

We had to run out to the post office this morning and there had to be at least 6 people lined up by the door before they opened! 'Tis the season!
I managed to finish my Christmas decorating today while Shiloh napped, and even took the girls Christmas pictures.
Many, many, outtakes....some tears (Vivi burst into tears when I took her off the couch ever so briefly), and maybe somewhere in the jumble...a usable picture, dare I hope?

No comments: