Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me, Monday!


Yay, Not Me Monday is back! If you haven't been following Stellan's story (his Mother is the creator of Not Me Mondays) it has been remarkable.
God has worked an amazing miracle in this baby boy. :)
Let's see we did not buy more fish to keep our "lonely" single fish company...only to find out that our first fish is quite aggressive and was not looking for company but rather wanted to practice his piranha impression on the new fish!
(he is now in solitary confinement...without possibility of parole)
I would never insist on having the treadmill set up and ready for me to exercise, and then let it collect dust and serve as a toy storage area....No, Not Me!
Shaking out my couch covers, does not make me extremely thankful that I have couch covers...No, my kiddos are neat and tidy children, and me too!
I do not sincerely wish that Vivian would find a lovey soon.....so she'll stop carrying around the door snake.
While making "Blueberry Boy Bait", I did not attempt to whip the egg whites by hand because I didn't want to dirty more dishes by using the mixer. Not Me!
Of course I would realize that washing a few more dishes was not as tiring as trying to whip egg whites to peaks by hand!

1 comment:

Confessions Of A Working Mom said...

Stopping by from MckMama's!

Your treadmill is the *exact* reason why my hubby won't let me get one for the house! Too funny!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com