Monday, March 01, 2010

Not Me, Monday!



"Not Me, Monday" time again. Some things that we have not been doing...

Today is not my birthday...Nooo, and we did not have chocolate cake as part of our breakfast, Not Me!

When I showed off my birthday flowers to my youngest child, she did not try to lick the flowers instead of smelling them...Noo

This week, my 1 1/2 year old certainly did not stick a donut into the VCR! Not my Child! We are not some of the few people left who still have a VCR and I was not thankful it was a pink-frosted plastic donut instead of a pink-frosted real donut. Though difficult to remove, it was at least a clean removal.

I certainly did not cry when I watched the cartoon "Meet the Robinsons"....Noooo, I do not cry at cartoons! Not Me!

My child did not say "uh oh! uh oh!" and pull at her sleeves when I put a short-sleeved shirt on her the other day. It has not been such a long winter that she doesn't remember what a short-sleeved shirt is and thinks something is wrong with the sleeves....

I do not keep getting the "Jaws" theme music confused with the music from "Bambi"...not that it really matters, I just have confused bath tub toys...

My husband did not fall down a short flight of stairs this morning, and my 3 year old was not the only one to run to him and ask if he was okay. When I told him I just thought he had dropped something down the stairs, he did not say "I did drop something....Me!!" lol, not that I laughed...but I did...

No comments: