Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me Monday!

"Not Me Monday" time again. Some things that I have absolutely not been doing this week....

I certainly did not find myself bringing leftovers into the bathroom instead of putting them in the fridge...No, Not Me! I should have recovered from my pregnancy brain by now! right?
But then how could I explain calling my 3 year old over to the "how-tall-you-are-calculator" to be measured, because I couldn't remember what a simple "growth chart" was called, then again...that was Not Me!

I also did not spatter my glasses, face, mirror, clothes...etc...with toothpaste while getting accustomed to using an electric toothbrush.

And I would never make a batch of rice pudding just for me, myself, and I...No way!
I also would not use the toilet with a child seat still attached, because it's too much of a pain to remove each time...even though it causes another sort of pain by leaving it attached...
Well, that would never happen anyways because that is soo...Not Me!

No comments: