Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving is tomorrow so I was explaining to Shiloh what it means to be thankful and asking her what she was thankful for.
Then I started writing them down because I thought it would be a cute list for her baby book...and Vivian chimed in with her own list as well. :)
None of it is prompted by me, I wanted it to be just them and what they thought at the moment.

 "I am thankful for...." by Shiloh age: 4
  • My eagle (plastic eagle toy)
  • My Sister
She noticed I was writing her list down and then after everything that she'd name, she'd say "you can write that one down too, make sure you write that one down." lol
  • My tub (bathtub)
  • My house
  • My Princess Cards (Disney Princess Memory game)
  • My Pets (LPS)
  • Milk
  • My phone
  • Wings - like eagle wings
  • My toys
  • Cookies
  • Pumpkins
  • Stroller - for baby dolls
  • Muffins
  • Kitchen
  • Jumping - I like to Jump!
  • Snowflakes
And Vivian's list (age: 2)
  • Milk
  • Cookies
  • "Dis bush" - translated - Christmas bush (meaning Christmas tree)
  • Kitty cats - and then Shiloh chimed in that she was thankful for kitty cats as well
  • Elmo 2 (her favorite movie)
(She was really enjoying listing things!)
  • Bananas
  • Pizza
  • Snowman

No comments: