Monday, May 30, 2011

A mug of the slug on the rug, ugh!

Happy Memorial Day!

The weather was beautiful today. Sunny, warm, and a nice breeze. :)
Shiloh decided to start the day early, waking at 5am! Thankfully she played quietly and didn't wake up her sister.
The three of us got to spend most of the day visiting with my parents at their house.
We spend a lot of time outside just enjoying the beautiful day. :)

We also got to see this.
Ew, right?
A spotted Garden slug. A huge spotted Garden slug.
We had to look it up to find out what it was.
It's gross, honestly. The more I kept reading about it the more grossed out I was getting.
They mate by hanging from a tree by a string of slime?!?! Ew..ew!
.
.
.
They squirt blood when they are threatened?!?! Ew, ew, ew!
Back away from the slug...
.
.
.
They leave eggs in....
Bye Mom! Let me know how that works out for you....or not.
;-D

I'm not a fan of the creepy, crawly, slimy things. Do you feel itchy? Just me then?

No comments: