Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sick kids :(

Vivian was up for most of last night.
She kept saying her teeth/mouth hurt...(which meant she had a sore throat) and telling me she didn't feel good.
By morning she had a full-blown cold. Runny nose and watery eyes and just miserable. :(
This afternoon I popped a movie in the player and Vivi and I both conked out on the couch.
Well I napped until Shi woke me because she wanted to snack on some cereal.
When Vivi woke from her nap, she was all bleary and feverish. She had a temp of 102.7 degrees!
Motrin and a bath got it down to the 100 range.

But here at bedtime...or rather well past bedtime in Vivian's case and her fever is up again. :(
So I've given her some Motrin and she's laying on the couch next to me with a cool washcloth on her forehead watching a movie.
Hopefully she'll start to feel better and we'll get some rest tonight!

Shiloh is on the upswing now and starting to feel better so that's a relief anyways.

No comments: