Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm a little teapot...

Hot and Humid day today.
Ugh, this weather doesn't make me feel great. I had a migraine and just off and on ill feeling all day. Too muggy for me!

I took the girls out shopping to Wal-Mart and Target. I had household necessities to pick-up but mostly it was to get out of the house and enjoy the nice AC of the stores.
For fun - My too big shorts almost fell down with Vivi's tugging and she made me take her to the restroom at least three times without doing anything. Also just FYI, it's not so smart to wear white when you have a child sitting in the seat of the shopping cart with little feet swinging against your legs...
But I got to pick up my free bodywash. I was able to get a free coupon on Facebook. Yippee! :)
I think I mostly love Facebook for the freebies! ;-)


I got a Neti pot in the mail today.
The girls love opening my freebie packages and Vivi instantly claimed the Neti pot.
She says it is a watering can and has been pretending to water everything in the house...she wants to do the outside garden too.
It looks like a watering can or teapot to me too, and perfect sized for her.
She's been carrying it everywhere, singing "i waterin' every ting! i waterin' every ting!"
 ;-)


I've been doing pretty well with my knitting.
This is the knitting all laid out. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this bulky yarn.
It's not easy to work with, but at least it's soft and so it's easy on the hands.
I'm sewing the shoulder seams next...maybe tonight? Then I have to work on sleeves and finish it up with buttons.

No comments: