Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tip your waitress

I love that Shiloh can now draw actual pictures.
I mean, real pictures...of a rainbow potato person enjoying a sunny day!
Awesome! ;-)

Must be she gets her artistic abilities from her "Mudder". (for some reason Shi keeps calling me that, lol)
I must step away from the window crayons...but I love them so!

This afternoon Shiloh came walking through the house banging with a spoon on a little metal pot and announcing "It's playtime! It's playtime! Everyone to the front porch, It's playtime! C'mon Mudder, it's playtime!"

She was pretending to be a waitress. Using a slice of play bread and a chopstick to write the orders on.
"What would you like? May I get you something?"
"Pizza!"
"Sorry, we're all out of pizza. Sorry. Sorry we're all out of pizza. What would you like to eat?"
"Pizza!"
"Sorry, we're all out of pizza. I had people come and they ate too many pieces. These people kept eating all the pizza. They keep coming and staying and eating all the pizza.
Can I get you something else? Something not pizza?"
"Lasagna!"  (which I know she doesn't have)
"Okay, I can get you lasagna. Would you like anything else?"
"Creme Brulee!" lol
"Okay, I be right back. Would you like something else?"
"Hmm, something special to drink."
"I have a Gingerbread milk. It's very tasty, I will bring that to you."

A little later she sets a banana and a donut in front of me.
"What's this?"
"This is your lasagna. I gonna get your Creme Brulee now.
Would you like a toy for your baby?" (Vivian was sitting on my lap)
"Uh, sure...thank you"
"Did you try the milk? It's gingerbread milk, it's very tasty!"
She brings a little toy for Vivi, and a large dish of fruit, bread, corn, and pizza!
That was my Creme Brulee. lol


No comments: