Saturday, December 10, 2011

Barbie, Chelsea, Kelly knitting

I took a little break from knitting and pulled out my sewing machine instead.
Whipped up some sleeping bags and blankets for Barbie and her sisters.
They were very simple to make.
Then back to my knitting needles to finish blankets and pillows.
Then tackle outfits for Barbie's sisters.
I've not found any patterns for them so I had to wing it.
This doll is really hard because of her one bent arm.
They are so small though that they come together really fast.
The orange dress I just made tonight while catching up on some shows. :)


Tonight while I was washing dishes, Vivi lay on the floor beside me and sang "Tomorrow" from Annie for me.
So cute!
I wish I could videotape it but she gets all camera shy. :)

Shiloh was so happy today that some of her math work "clicked".
She suddenly could figure out her counting by 2 work by herself. They give her a number, like "10" and want her to write the number that is ahead of and behind it, by twos.
She also was able to count her 10's and 1's groupings.
She started singing "I'm the winner! I'm the winner!" lol

Then I was checking over her math work and I asked her what answer she had written to a simple addition problem.
Shiloh: "That's a "B"."
Me: "Hmm, that's what I thought."
Ha! Keeping me on my toes...



No comments: