Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the night before Christmas...

...and in our house it's
Mama on her laptop and Dada at work.
"White Christmas" on the TV and the children playing with a train track and nativity set under the tree. :)
At least that was the scene until suddenly Mama remembered that she needed to make Cranberry Apple Jello for Christmas day and she hadn't even started it yet! ;-)

I didn't sleep well last night. :(
I woke up early this morning with my stomach growling and growling.
I think it was thinking about these....
....or maybe dreaming of these.
Ooh, maybe I was smelling these...
Nope, the culprit was definitely these ones. Mmm.
Oh, and I found a new holiday chocolate that I love.
It's Limited edition so I'll have to see if I can stockpile more before they're gone!
Oh, who am I kidding? They won't last long! ;)
Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark with Dark Chocolate.
Oh yum, yum, yum!

The girls were playing with their nativity set earlier today.
Most entertaining retelling of Jesus' birth that I've seen.

The wisemen flew, yes flew in on flying camels and donkeys.
A giant stuffed reindeer watched over the baby.
The shepherds laughed at the reindeer...they weren't very nice.
In the end they all shouted "It's Jesus! It's Jesus! Let's have a party!"  :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments: