Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting dirty...maybe.

Today was a bit chilly, but after the cold and rain we had this weekend...it felt great!
I brought out a little car set that we had so the girls could play outside with them.
This was girly playing outside though.
We had to tie up hair so it wouldn't touch the dirt. Vivian needed a stool to sit on and Shi knelt on some newspapers.
Vivi also needed a wet papertowel to keep wiping her hands on. ;-)
While they played, I hung up my hummingbird feeders.
I'm putting up two this year!
I also took pictures of my lilac bush just starting to bloom.
The blueberry bushes are all starting to flower as well. :)
I also sipped on my "Birthday" latte from Dunkin Donuts.
They sent me a coupon (late) and it was going to expire today so I decided it would be a nice highlight to my day. :)
A little video I took of the girls playing with their cars.
Shiloh isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, but Vivian... ;-)
video

No comments: