Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer fun, crafts, and baking!

I took the girls to a local playground this week.
I don't do it very often, considering how close it is...I wondered why?
Then Shiloh took a flying and ungraceful dismount off the swings because "I wanted to get off all by myself..Waah!"  To top off our outing she walked into two of those looped metal handles (or whatever they are) in the picture above...
Shiloh and playgrounds are a dangerous mix and the playground always wins.

My craft of the week. :)
I was planning on doing one letter pink and one purple, but the girls wanted Rainbow style instead.
I made a cherry pie.
I've always wanted to try a cookie cutter on the top....and it looks so pretty!
But pitting cherries is the pits!
Poked my finger with the knife, it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r and my hands are a colored mess!
At least it is yummy....

No comments: