Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stained glass with window crayons

I love window crayons! :)
The girls and I spent the morning washing off our old window crayon artwork and then drawing  new ones.
We decided to limit ourselves this time since it took so long to clean off all the windows we decorated before.
Shiloh drew this scene of a fair...with colorful birds flying overhead.
Poor Vivi wasn't too happy with her drawing.
She kept saying "Why do I scribble and you draw? I can't wait til I can draw!"
Then gesturing between my drawing and hers she said "Scribble! Drawing! Scribble! Drawing!"
She's such a funny kid.
I decorated the door. I tried to go with a stained glass look and I really love it!
They now also make Window markers and Crystallized Markers.
Ooooh.
(Sigh) I have to rein myself in though...

After all, it did take all morning to clean off our other window drawings. ;-)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww... Vivi IS me! :)

doo said...

Love the artwork Teri! You and the girls are so creative!