Saturday, December 01, 2012

Happy Holidays

We've been busy with the holidays.
We put the tree up and decorated it...at least the lower half. ;-)
Gave ourselves a few days to get the house fully decorated and that worked well.
Then lights started going out so we had to get some new ones...despite the fact that we usually get stuff on holiday clearance, we didn't have quite the right ones.
Target had good prices though so I also picked up a small strand of lights for the girls room to replace a nightlight.
I'm not sure yet if I want to keep them just for the holidays or for longer.
 
This is the first year that I've let Shiloh stay up later and watch some of the holiday cartoons.
She's been able to see some of "Frosty the Snowman", "The Grinch", and "Charlie Brown".
Vivian is long asleep by the time these shows come on but she has gotten to see a few thanks to the Internet. :)
I haven't seen any new Christmas shows but I'm thoroughly enjoying the classics.
"It's a Wonderful Life" is on now...but I hear Vivi calling me!
 


No comments: