Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Catching up!

I'm finally feeling better. Woot!
I am in catching up mode now since I wasn't able to function well at all with my cold.
I even messed up my chili!
 
To celebrate, I attempted to make Molten Lava cakes for the first time.
I failed.
I would have been kicked off of Master Chef as I ended up with Molten pudding instead.
Tasty, but not what I wanted or intended...maybe I needed a few more days to get back in the groove of things.

Vivian has been into Taylor Swift songs lately.
I think it has something to do with the fact that she's big into repeating things lately...and so is Taylor Swift in her songs.
Vivi was even singing one of the songs while we we were shopping, but she doesn't add any tune really so it's more a statement of the words.
"Wee Eee, Nevah, Evah, Getting Back Together.
You talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to your friends, talk to my friends."
Wee Eee, Nevah, Evah, Getting Back Together."
And Repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

I have a bunch of pictures I wanted to put on here but either Blogger or my laptop is preventing them from loading. I've got to work on it...maybe I'll have to load them elsewhere and transfer them.
I'm not sure what the problem is...

I ran out to the grocery store this morning.
On one hand it was nice to have the store be pretty empty and get right to the registers.
On the other hand...it was freezing!!
My hands were stiffening up when I was trying to put groceries into my truck and then they don't work well and you start to drop things.
Cold!
And tomorrow's supposed to be worse!



 
 
 
 


No comments: