Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crafts and Curtains

Shiloh received a beading craft kit for Christmas, we finally opened it up.
It's a bit of a pain...beads everywhere. I have to keep the beads on the little frames and iron them forever to get them to stick together. I burn my hands.
But...we did make some cute things.
Every member of our family made something.
I finished the new kitchen curtains...in my clearance Valentine fabric!
Open.
Closed.
I use a simple button and embroidery floss to hold them open.
They look so pretty from outside too!

This is our new bathroom curtain I sewed up yesterday. I love the floral pattern so much.
This window is right above the toilet (not the best placement for either) so the curtain has to be either hand-made or hemmed to the right size.
 
It took me forever to get around to doing a few simple curtains.
I'm supposed to tackle a few dresses for the girls next, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for those! ha!
 

No comments: