Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Gardening and Mad libs

We started working on our garden. I was putting in the rows while the girls helped me.
(Which mostly consisted of them finding worms)
Then they sat on the deck with popsicles and shouted "Good job, Mom! You're almost done, Mom!" at me. lol

I still have a lot more planting to do but the first few plants didn't make it so I'm waiting for some milder weather before I put anything else out.

Vivian lost her first two teeth.

Awful cute, but it's not helping her lisp at all. ;-)
She actually woke up sometime early this morning, got all dressed, then climbed back into bed and fell asleep again.
Shiloh and DH kept asking me if she was okay.
I let her sleep in (she overslept) and she said she woke up and got dressed but her eyes were very tired and wouldn't stay awake so she went back to bed.
I think her clock was off a little today. (She was a bear yesterday so she likely needed the extra sleep!)

The girls have their own set of little cars that we keep out the garage. But they always make me draw some roads with chalk before they can play.
This last time they wanted houses and driveways for each of their cars.

AND a hospital (with a helicopter landing pad!), fire station, police station. Wal-Mart, Target, a park , a mall...and a mansion for the Mayor.
Whew!

The girls each have a dry-erase board that I put some work on each day.
They need to write the date down and then I add some problems or a game for them to work on.
Vivian loves the addition cubes, so she asked for me to put some on her board today. :)
I was explaining to Shiloh about Mad Lib games since she's learning about nouns and adjectives...and not too happy about it.
Vivian thought it sounded like fun so we did a Mad Lib on her board today. :)

No comments: